Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Friday, June 17, 2011

Dangerous with a GPS

I recieved a Garmin GPS for Christmas (thanks, Mickey) and I'm at risk of having my husband hide it from me. 

I peruse craigslist every morning to see if there's a piece of furniture waiting for me to back into someone's driveway, load the shabby-and-not-at-all-chic chair into my vehicle, and give it a glamorous makeover.

Hence, the risk of Mike hiding the GPS.  It has made it so much easier to find my way to all those craigslist  sellers. Too easy, says he.

I scored a vintage Kroehler foot stool the other day and had trouble finding a place for it in my studio, which currently looks like a used furniture store. See below...

 The "Waiting"  Room.  As in "Waiting for some attention".

 Inspiration Station

This isn't the worst of it. I should be down there now, sanding something instead of writing this a 1:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment