Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Sophie is my constant companion.  Had I known she would become so attached to me, instead of naming her Sophie, I would have just called her what she is...Underfoot.  She's my shop dog and even the roar of air compressors, staple guns, and my occasional swearing doesn't faze her a bit.  She's cool with it.
I love the look of mattress ticking.  I "need" to do a chair like this.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this. Too bad my mother didn't do it! Someone should tell her that the first pic on her blog should not be of the dog...

    ReplyDelete