Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ICONIC 1950s


No, not me.  I'm talking about this stool.  It's a Kroehler vanity stool, and the only thing it's missing is it's vanity.  (I'm lucky I manage to put on some lip gloss let alone sitting in front of a vanity giving my really, really, short hair 100 strokes each day.)

We're talking the Dick Van Dyke show and Rob and Laura Pettrie's Danish Modern decor.  Only now it's called mid-century modern, or MCM.

Kroehler is one of the big names from the 50s and I was really happy to find this little gem in such great shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment