Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Neutral"? NOT! Even black and brown aren't always neutral...

Hey, they said to choose something that goes with everything.
So what's the problem?

I've never been one for florals, but I couldn't pass up this fabric.
I picked these chairs up at Goodwill and the blue vinyl became short-lived once I got them home.. 
There was a day that Ethan Allen was my go-to place.
Raising 3 daughters is no cheap date.


Painted and re-worked, these were actually my first full-blown upholstery jobs.
I sold them in one day. 

This baby is all down-stuffed.  I was sneezing for hours.  There must be a better way of filling down cushions than taking fist-fulls and trying to get them into a bag.  My dog thought that she'd died and gone to heaven and that heaven was a goose pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment