Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Best Friends

I'm excited that Comfy Chair Consignment is having its Grand Opening this weekend.  Robin and Rick will raffle off this chair.  I hope that whoever ends up with it will be happy because zebra stripes, while I consider them rather tame, are not for everybody. 


My furniture comes with a little caveat:
 Life's Short. Show some nerve.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I had a mom who could make hip and trendy furniture... oh wait I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so proud of you, and just love EVERYTHING you have shown pictures for. Good thing I live in TN instead of within driving distance to Comfy Chair Consignment!

    Is this the only way we will now communicate??? hmmmmm.....not so sure about that....Enjoy your lovely open house weekend. Wish I could be there. love u...your mom.....you know she is proud.....

    ReplyDelete