Don't replace it---re-do it!

If you need help with re-upholstering your wood framed chairs or kitchen/dining room furniture, contact me for an estimate.

E-mail photos of your project along with your phone number and we'll talk about how to get more life out of your furniture with new padding and stylish upholstery.

gail.sweetchairity@gmail.com



Monday, March 21, 2011

Rolling along


After a busy day of looking at model homes this weekend, I've seen enough places that are all staged and gorgeous that it got my upholstering mojo going.  So I grabbed a little vintage chair project that I'm doing for someone who bought one of my chairs earlier (I just love repeat customers!) and finished it up. 

This little chair is named Rita Rae Today.  It belonged to Grandma Rita.

I'm finding that I'm coming up with a nice stream of re-upholstering kitchen and dining room chairs, stools, etc. in between my own start-from-scratch creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment